We model complex data sets to help our clients streamline business processes, gain actionable business intelligence, and maintain regulatory compliance.
Who We Are
Our team has extensive experience in implementing complex accounting standards in a simplified manner. We maintain a balance between granularity of loan level evaluation while still focusing on big picture analysis and reporting. Valuant couples its team’s unique combination of financial service company accounting and consulting experience and high level of technical expertise in developing financial technology products and dashboards. Paired together, we have created the ValuCast™ Suite Accounting Hub, a set of dynamic technological tools ready to help you in preparation, development, and analysis of various events financial institutions experience.
Designed by accountants and developed in an Agile environment by a team of in house-developers with broad expertise in development of financial technology, our ValuCast™ products are a set of dynamic, innovative, and adaptable tools intended to streamline your processes and facilitate more meaningful analysis. As our products evolve and develop alongside the changing financial institution environment, we continue to maintain our client service philosophy.
Valuant began as a consulting practice within Elliott Davis Decosimo. To position our clients in the best possible way, we developed new software to assist financial institutions through the complex accounting and financial modeling processes involved in mergers and acquisitions. As demand for our ValuCast™ software and expertise grew, we started our own, independent company to provide valuation and modeling services to financial services organizations
During the past four years, we have assisted over 50 financial institutions on various projects and assignments and as a company are poised to continue to evolve alongside the industry. Our combined client service and technology teams create a unique system that allows for modern day technology to meet hands on consulting. Some of our services include:
- Accounting for over $15 billion in acquired loans on an ongoing basis using our Day 2 proprietary software, ValuCast, for banks ranging in size from $300 million to over $35 billion in total assets
- Representing over 40% of the net assets acquired by banks that are $50 billion or less in assets during this period in the states of Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia
- Developed an Allowance for Loan Loss (ALLL) model through a cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) application that provides an automated solution that will help bridge the gap to CECL
- Assisting our financial services companies in CECL readiness using our 6-phase implementation plan by combining our consulting philosophy with our state of the art technology
- Performing financial modeling and analyses for ALCO purposes such as prepayment speeds, deposit attrition and growth analyses